- Written by Sywa Sywa
- Last Updated: 20 August 2019 20 August 2019
- Created: 19 August 2019 19 August 2019
In My search for "Holy Grail" in trading this is by far the most suitable trading setup for me, yes.. the most suitable not the perfect one. This is the setup I feel most comfortable to.
I've read many books about trading, Forex, and etc. There are no one have said they found a "Holy Grail" of Trading, a Setup that will never lose, a Method that will win 100%. If somehow You met someone that claim they have "Holy Grail" Method, then it is better to Ignore him and run away because the only "Holy Grail" they have is how to clear out Your pocket.
Bollinger Bands (20, 0, 2.0)
Heiken Ashi CandleStick
Custom Indicator : SywaAlert
- Awesome Oscillator with Alert
- Upper and Lower Bollinger Bands act as Support and Resistance, I use these lines as entry Point.
- Parabolic SAR is used for the confirmation
- Alligator lines (Lips, Jaw and Teeth) are used as short term target level (profit or stop loss), and as confirmation.
- Awesome Oscillator are used together with Bollinger Band for Entry.
- Heiken Ashi Divergence are used for Entry.
So, I have three priority entry Condition in sequence from the most important to less are : Awesome Oscillator, Upper and Lower Bollinger Band, and Heiken Ashi.
While other Indicator act as secondary confirmation.
- USD/JPY Weekly Setup 12 Oct 2021
- USD/JPY Weekly Setup 27-Sept-2021
- AUD USD Update Setup 19 - Sept - 2021
- Update EUR NZD Weekly Setup 19 Sept 2021
- Why Trading Reversal is Difficult
- AUD USD Trading Setup 07 - Sept - 2021
- EUR NZD Weekly Setup 07-Sept-2021
- Bitcoin Trading Setup 29-08-2021
- Oil Weekly trading Setup 29-08-2021
- Why Drawing Support and Resistance Lines Essential !
- Trading with Average True Range (ATR)
- Trading GBP before News
- Trading Bollinger Bands
- Sharing my Trade Setup
- USD/ZAR Trading 13-08-2019 (Updated)
- USD/ZAR Trading 13-08-2019
- Trading Reversal
- Short Term Reversal USD/CNH 06-08-2019
- Slaughtered by USD CNH
- Long on GBP/USD （Update)
- Long on GBP/USD Bottom